PAST & PRESENT
Based in Logan Village, Queensland, Australia and established in 1988. Cobra Manufacturing is a family owned and operated business and has evolved over the last thirty years to become the thriving custom metal fabrication company it is today.
We are renown for our tailored services and high quality workmanship. Our Design, Fabrication and Powder coating services allow us to take customers concepts from start to finish – all in one place.
We specialize in custom designs and and have a passion for fabricating unique and custom products. Our experienced team understands that quality fabrication can only be achieved through open collaboration with our customers. That’s why our fabricators/tradesmen work directly with customers to ensure the desired result is achieved within the requested time frame.
FABRICATION, DESIGN & MANUFACTURING TRIUMPHS
Intricate line of Tyre Change Equipment
– Sold to Tyre Franchises Nationwide. (1990 – Present)
– For the Queensland Transnational Research Institute. (2014)
– For Penny Farthing (PFL Spaces) – which Cobra continues to manufacture to date. (2012 -Present)
– For Queensland Raceway & Morgan Park Raceway. (2015-Presently Manufacturing)
– Custom designed & manufactured for tyre franchisees nationwide
Where Clients Concepts Become Reality